Stags End values you as a customer and we always strive to provide the best product to our customers. For returns, we can only accept unused, undamaged Stags End Cutting Boards that are still in their original packaging within 30 days of purchase. Anything past 30 days will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any cutting boards that have been opened and have been in contact with any food products.
How to return an undamaged, unused Stags End Cutting Board:
- Reach out to our Customer Care Team via email or phone to request for a return shipping label be emailed to you.
- Returns and refunds are only accepted for unused, undamaged products purchased within 30 days of purchase.
- If your cutting board arrives damaged, please take photos and contact our customer care team at Support@StagsEnd.com. We will begin the resolution process as soon as we receive your email.
Defects are described as anything which will render the cutting board as unusable such as cracks, splits, or warps. Natural coloration of the wood is not a defect. All defective items will be repaired, replaced or refunded. Defective items accepted for return will be shipped back to us at our expense. Return shipping to the customer will also be at our expense. Returned items must be in the original packaging.
Repair, replacement or refund will be at our sole discretion.
All non-defective items that are accepted for return will be at our discretion. All non-defective items will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Returned items must be in the original packaging, sent insured. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
Stags End Cutting Boards have a 30-day Limited Warranty for any damages or defects from production. The warranty does not apply to any Customer Induced Damage as listed below.
Customer Induced Damage Includes Damage From:
- Normal wear and tear and stains
- Intentional or accidental actions
- Using the board for reasons other than its intended purposes
- Cleaning it in the dish washer
- Exposing the block to excessive heat, cold, or flames
- Storing in damp or humid locations that could cause warping
- Any alterations or abuse
If a board arrives with visible damage, it is recommended you REFUSE DELIVERY requiring the carrier to return the package to the original shipping point.
Reports for hidden damages must be made to us immediately after receipt along with a written description of the damages and photos. Claims will be made to the carrier and when the claim is accepted a replacement board will be shipped.
Should you feel that your board is experiencing issues due to craftsmanship or its materials we invite you to contact our Customer Care Team by emailing us at Support@StagsEnd.com to discuss your options.